Cyber Liability Insurance
Cyber Liability Insurance provides coverage for claims from third-parties caused by a data breach as well as expense coverage for following your state laws to notify and provide credit monitoring to those who may have been impacted by a breach of data or security. Even though the name says “cyber”, this policy does extend coverage to paper files and computers that contain confidential information.
When purchasing a Cyber Liability Insurance policy for your nonprofit, you want to make sure the following is covered:
- Identity Theft– provides coverage for board members who are subject to identity theft and provides a team to help guide them through this stressful time.
- Regulatory Response– provides coverage for cost associated with responding to a breach in compliance with your state laws. This includes notifying those impacted as well as providing a response to any government agencies inquiring to the breach cause, status, and ongoing follow up of the outcome.
- Credit Monitoring– covers the costs incurred with providing credit monitoring to all those that may have been impacted by the breach.
- Defense Costs– provides coverage to defend your nonprofit in the event any lawsuits are brought forward as a result of the data breach.
- Data Breach Liability– provides coverage in the event a claim results from breach of data without the claimants authorization.
- Website Liability– provides coverage and protection for libel, slander, copyright infringement or other activity on your nonprofit website.
Give the Experts at Graybeal Group Inc. a call today!